Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tim Curry Fearless/Simplicity

Tim Curry had a short-lived recording career lasting three albums: 'Read My Lips', 'Fearless' and 'Simplicity'. Although I wasn't very fond of 'Read My Lips' I was totally taken with both 'Fearless' & 'Simplicity'. A&M in their infinite wisdom has discontinued all 3 records leaving Tim Curry fans somewhat flat in the digital music age. I have taken vinyl rips from the latter two lp's and digitally remastered them as a favor for my stepfather, Joe Evans, over a year ago. Since then, I have had many requests for the files and am just now getting around to posting them on the web. I would be more than happy to pull them if A&M decides to re-issue his work on CD.


Download Fearless.rar from Uploading.com

Now with the 'Simplicity' album, there were just two spots that I am aware of that the pops couldn't be filtered out completely due to losing part of the track. The rest of the re-master came out beautifully.


Download Simplicity.rar from Uploading.com
Hope you enjoy both downloads as I imagine I cannot be the only one to have been searching for these album collection staples for the past 15 years!

2 comments:

Willie said...

Hi there! First at all let me say thanks for all the work. Also i know this is a 2009 post and i find it TOO LATE (sorry for that) But Tim Curry's albums are hard to find, so there's a little chance for reupload these albums. I didn't found "Simplicity" anywhere. If u can't there's no problem. Just wanted to say thank u again. Greets from Uruguay mate!

goodshotgreen said...

Reload please?